As the specialist independent certification body for ready mixed concrete QSRMC is able to provide a range of services to specifiers and contractors to assist them in getting the full benefits of using QSRMC certified companies.
These services include:
- reviewing specifications in the context of the requirements of European and National Standards and to ensure an effective interface between customer requirements and the proceses of certified suppliers
- giving presentations for specifiers on producers’ design and control systems, avoiding the need for site trials, designated mixes, specifying to EN 206, and assurance on durability
- training for contractors on site testing, verifying the validity of data and using compliance rules
- giving presentations on good site practice, including selecting consistency and understanding delivery ticket information
In addition QSRMC has a range of information sheets setting out:
- the benefits of QSRMC certification for specifiers
- the benefits of QSRMC certification for contractors
- the benefits of QSRMC certification for ready mixed concrete producers
For further details of these services please email us using the Contact Us page.