The current issue of this version of the Regulations is:
Issue 1 July 2017 Revision 1 October 2019
This version of the Regulations is divided into eleven parts plus appendices, which closely follows the structure and content of BS EN ISO 9001:2015:
- Parts 1 – 3 set out the scope of the Regulations, the normative references and terms and definitions.
- Parts 4 and 5 are concerned with the Context of the organisation and Leadership.
- Parts 6 and 7 deal with Planning and Resources.
- Part 8 is the principal part of the document dealing with Operation. It is sub-divided into seven sections dealing with: planning and control, order processing, concrete design, purchasing and control of constituent materials, production and service provision, release of product and control of nonconforming concrete.
- Part 9 is concerned with Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation.
- Part 10 is deals with Corrective action and improvement.
- Part 11 is concerned with the production of concrete from Vehicles designed to batch, mix and deliver concrete (volumetric and/or timed batching).
The administrative procedures for assessment and certification are set out in Appendix D.
This version of the Regulations is available in electronic format as a pdf file or in hard copy. The pdf file can be downloaded by clicking the download button on this page. For further details please contact Shane.Edwards@qsrmc.co.uk.